Friday, January 28, 2011

Guess who got a cupcake!

Who got a cupcake, or 4? This girl, that's who!



After listening to me complaining talking about cupcakes for the last couple of day, J found a cupcake bakery nearby!

But first....

I had a few things to do early this morning so I was up early and breakfast was a banana muffin.


I just had something quick and not too filling because a few hours later I was going to be visiting Caroline's Cupcakes! 

When we got there the "Open" sign was off! Oh, no!! But we breathed a sigh of relief when we saw that they were open 10-6 and it was only 9:58. After two minutes of waiting patiently, we went in and left with these...



Everything looked good, but we decided on "Wedding Bells", "Turtle", "Red Velvet" and "Luscious Lemon".

They even had "pupcakes", but they were out. Sorry, Sammy and Daisy.




On the way home we stopped at Starbucks!


I got a Skinny Carmel Macchiato! Only 140 calories for a grande size? Um, yes please! I guess I could have gotten a tall for even less calories, but eh, maybe next time. I needed my coffee today.



Let the tasting begin!





We decided to eat two,  and save the other two for later. We tried "Wedding Bells", and "Turtle".  I definately liked "Wedding Bells" better because I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but they were both pretty good, and exactly what I was looking for!


Lunch today was pretty simple


Hummus Plate

I hit up the eliptical for 65 mins, and nowI think it's about time to cuddle with J and the dogs and watch some movies!



Is it later yet???


What is your favorite kind of cupcake?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment