Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Around the House

Happy Valentine's Day!


Oh, how I love Valentine's Day! It as always been one of my favorite holidays.
 I especially love all the decorations!

My V Day decorations start out at the mailbox:




The gorgeous wreath graces our front door. It was a gift from my best friend's mother last year.
She is so sweet!

I debated putting the wreath on the kitchen table and putting my big glass hurricane in the middle of it, but I decided to put the hurricane on the mantle instead.


The mantle is also decorated with the cute banner I ordered on Etsy last year


I try to add a little Valentine's love to every room





I even painted my nails with a color by Nicole by OPI called "deeply in love"


If this red doesn't say "Valentine's Day" I don't know what does!

Daisy and her Valentine






I'm not sure what J and I are doing yet, but as long as I get to spend the day with him it will for sure be special! I am also going to try to bake these yummy cookies!

Much love to my followers! May your Valentine's Day be filled with hugs and kisses!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment