Thursday, June 16, 2011

Everything is going to be Amazing!

The other day I went to Kohl's because I had some Kohl's cash that I wanted to spend. Also, I had to return some shorts I bought for J because the size on the hanger didn't match the actual size of the pants. Ooops! Guess that will teach me to not double check!

I browsed the T-shirt section and found one for J, but they didn't have his size.


love it!


Anyhoo, once I found a pair of correct size shorts and double checked the size, I headed over to the home section. I know I can't be the only one who is super excited that there is always most things something on sale at Kohl's! I stopped and swooned over this...

Kohl's.com
It was on sale, but still just a bit more than I want to spend on something like that right now.
Maybe someday...


Even though I didn't get the Margarita maker I still found plenty of great deals!

Here are a few things I bought:

pretty green candle for my kitchen table

cute frame on super clearance for $3.99

New light for the deck

solar powered :-)

HUGE white pillar

The scent really does remind me of the beach

cute saying! It's going in the 1st floor 1/2 bath

We can always use extra beach towels!
Especially ones with a sweet message like this one!


When I went to check out, the cashier asked me if I had any additional coupons. I sadly said I didn't. Then, the nice cashier took out a deck of coupons and told me to pick one. They were scratch off coupons! I saved an additional 15%. Go go go! It's more of that coupon karma!

All and all, I was pretty happy with my shopping trip. I bought J a few shirts, a pair of shorts, all the above pictured things and my total was $60 after my surprise 15 % off and my Kohl's cash.

Not too shabby considering the Lucky picture was $39.99 retail and the candle was $29.99 retail. I know, who would pay $30 for a candle? Thank goodness it was at Kohl's and it, and the picture, were 40% off!  I have been looking for a candle just like that for a special home decor project.

I am also considering starting out on a new venture. I am so nervous, but I think it's time I start following my dreams! :-)

Now it's your turn....

What great deals have you gotten recently?

3 comments:

  1. I liked the lucky sign and they had other sayings too but I didn't have the money to get it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it will go on sale again! Plus, you are super crafty, I bet you could make something even better! :-)

    ReplyDelete